Saturday, July 7, 2007

July Update

Victoria is due the middle of October, so about 3 months to go now. I have absolutely nothing ready for her at all. I don't have my birth supplies, or any clothes brought out, any diapers for her what so ever, or anything. I really havent prep'd for the baby at all, neither has Jason. I guess having Brianna so recently has kind of downplayed it for us. Plus we have no family here, I have been working on my online business, and I guess life is just going on as usual. I keep thinking that money will rain from the sky and we'll be able to run out and get everything we need but you know how realistic THAT sounds. :) Part of me wishes we could do the whole baby shower and Blessingway thing, and do registries and stuff, but I guess I'd have to know people for that to happen. Never did get around to meeting people here in SC. Oh well.

After our little Downs scare a couple of months ago, the pregnancy has gone very much without issue. My BP is down, Victoria (never to be known as Vicky... we'll think of another way to shorten it... Tori or Vee or something) is moving around well, and I'm getting bigger every day. I'll be so happy when this is over and Victoria is here. I will have my body back (yay!!). I hate having to share my body with little babies, lol.

No comments: