Friday, July 27, 2007

An Update

I realized this morning that I had 6 blogs running all at once. SIX can you imagine? Like I have time to update so many! :)

So I consolidated all of the family/pregnancy/birth stuff into one that we can share with family. I put all my ranting/crafting/knitting/sewing stuff into another.

I'm not 29 weeks pregnant. Blood pressure looks ok so far. We have taken a slew of tests but declined the routine pap and gestational diabetes screenings. I finally feel pregnant and not just like I'm gaining weight. There is a very large bump where my tummy used to be. I cant see my feet anymore! I'm carrying really big, but I dont remember if I was big last time as well. Aches and pains are starting in. I wish I had a live in chiropractor.

The kids are great. Mom and Dad are bringing up the dresser and daybed this weekend. We're finally going to get our bed back to ourselves. Brianna has been sleeping with us by our choice, but its just not working out any more. Cosleeping is great (Great Article By Peggy O'Mara on Cosleeping) Its something that has been done the world over since the beginning of time and really was wonderful the past 2 years with Brianna. I dont plan on doing it with the new baby unless the situation changes, just because I'm ready to have my bed back. We'll be using the cradle next to the bed at first though, most likely. So we'll have Brianna's daybed and the cradle in our room (which is also our den and our computer room and my base of business and craft room...) It will be crowded, to say the least, but its a lot easier to heat/cool 1 room than the entire house. Our house is way too big, we've learned, but thats another discussion for another day.

Cody is going to spend a few weeks with my parents. He's going back to stay with them this weekend. He's very excited. Brianna is saying more and more every day now. She said "I love you" for the first time yesterday. Of course she wouldn't say it again when her daddy got home, lol. I feel bad that he misses out on so much of her development and it makes me feel so much more lucky to be able to stay with them myself.

No comments: